Promark Performer Series PSX10R Unwrapped Rattan Soft Mallet
ProMark PSX10R mallets feature a soft rubber head. Rattan handles offer the necessary flexibility while remaining durable enough for demanding performance.Designed specifically to fit the needs of the most discerning player, the Performer Series Unwrapped mallet series offers a variety of mallets that offer the player a wide spectrum of tone and color from the xylophone, glockenspiel, and even some accessory percussion instruments.For over 50 years, ProMark has been one of the world's leading manufacturers of drumsticks, mallets, and percussion accessories. Owned and operated by D'Addario & Co., the Houston, Texas based ProMark produces products used globally by the greatest drummers and percussionists in the world, including Neal Peart, Phil Collins, Simon Phillips, Ringo Starr, and many more. ProMark - Make Your Mark.Features:
- The PSX10 ideal for soft xylophone passages and is also a great "practice room" mallet
- Length: 14 1/4" Head Size: 1.25 x 1.25"
- Also sounds great for upper marimba and vibraphone
- Features a 1 1/8" diameter ball head on a rattan shaft
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA