Radial JDI Duplex Stereo Direct Box
The Radial JDI Duplex is a full-feature, stereo passive direct box designed to enhance connectivity, reduce noise, and simplify the hectic life of the touring professional, broadcast engineer or AV integrator. It is plug-and-play easy to use while delivering the utmost sonic quality.
Radial JDI Duplex Features:
- Stereo direct box for high output sources
- Ultra linear response from 10Hz to 40kHz
- Virtually zero phase & harmonic distortion
- Eliminates hum and buzz from ground loops.
Radial JDI Duplex Specifications:
- Audio circuit type: Passive, transformer based
- Number of channels: Dual channel (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz (± 0.2dB)
- Dynamic range: 135dB
- Maximum input: +21dB @ 20Hz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05% from 20Hz ~ 20kHz @-10dB
- Phase deviation: 0.3° @ 100Hz; 3° @ 20Hz
- Input impedance: 140k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms, balanced.