Radial Pro RMP Passive Reamping Direct Box
For years, Reamping has been the 'secret weapon' for countless recordings by the biggest names in the business! Few realize that recording engineers not only Reamp guitars, but often Reamp bass, keyboards, drums and even voice as a means to bring creative new tones and sonic signatures to their music.
Radial Pro RMP Features:
- Play pre-recorded tracks through amps and pedals
- On board level control for fine tuning amp level
- Transformer isolated to eliminate buzz and hum
- Opens the door to creative new tones and textures.
Radial Pro RMP Specifications:
- Audio circuit type: Passive, transformer isolated
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz (+0/-1dB)
- Dynamic range: >137db
- Equilavent input noise: >-98dbu Noise plus gain
- Phase deviation: 0.3° @ 100Hz; 5° @ 20Hz
- Gain: >-10db
- Maximum input: >+26dbu
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.003%
- Common mode rejection ratio: 100dB @ 60Hz (unbalanced source)
- Input impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output impedance: 600Ω, balanced
- Noise: -111dbu
- Signal to noise ratio: 81db.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.