Buy Roland CG-8 VISUAL SYNTHESIZER online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Roland CG-8 VISUAL SYNTHESIZER
The Edirol CG-8 Visual Synthesizer brings the same revolutionary creative possibilities to the visual artists of today that the music synthesizer brought to musicians in the 70’s.
The Edirol CG-8 takes simple JPG and PNG images and synthesizes them through cutting edge visual effects and modulators to create stunning real-time moving visual creations. The Edirol CG-8 uses an intuitive, easy to use interface of pads, control knobs, X-Y Pad and the revolutionary D-Beam to allow the artist to manipulate and perform visuals in real-time.
The Edirol CG-8 makes video content creation available to those not experienced with high end computer based motion graphics software packages. Now VJs, churches, corporate AV companies, schools, web designers and video producers can create stunning motion graphics and creative moving logo treatments easier than ever before – and perform them live!
Roland CG-8 VISUAL SYNTHESIZER Features:
- More than 200 Photo effects and more than 60 Overlay effects
- 16 trigger pads, a twin D-Beam controller, an assignable X-Y pad, control knobs or an optional foot switch
- Adjustable frequency and peak detection provides graphic modulation based on the incoming audio
- VGA, S-video or composite video (NTSC or PAL) output
- MIDI compatibility with support for V-LINK enabled instrument.
Roland CG-8 Specifications:
- Video Format - VGA 640 x 480
- Supported - TV System NTSC and PAL
- Number of colors - 16.7 million colors (24bit full color) (value is approximate)
- RGB output - HD DB-15 type
- Video output - S-Video output 4-pin mini DIN type (Y: 1.0Vp-p, C:0.286Vp-p, 75ohm),
- Composite RCA phono type (1.0Vp-p, 75ohm)
- Number of Effects - Photo: over 200 types, Overlay: over 60 types
- Number of Patches - up to 128 patches per project
- Number of Photos - up to 48 JPEG files (512 x 384)
- Number of Stamps - Stamp up tp 16 PNG files (512 x 256)
- Storage Device - Internal Hard Disk Drive (for system program and data storage)
- MIDI - 5-pin DIN type (In, Out/Thru)
- Foot switch - 1/4 inch phone type
- Line input - 1/4 inch phono type (L,R)Power Supply AC 117V, AC 230V, AC 240V (50/60Hz), AC 220V (60Hz)Power Consumption 80W
- Accessories - Card reader, AC cable,Owner's manual.