BAJAAO India introduces the Edirol M-10DX digital mixer. More portable and affordable than its M-16DX big brother, the M-10DX packs an amazing amount of high-end features into its small frame, including a 24-bit/96kHz processing engine and a backlit LCD so you can see the effects in operation, as well as a graphical spectrum analysis.
Based on the same high-resolution processing engine as the flagship M-16DX, the M-10DX provides full 24-bit/96kHz processing for the ultimate in transparent digital mixing. Mixing is made simple, with dedicated channel controls for 3-Band EQ, Pan, Aux, Select, and Level.
Visual Mix Magic
For maximum portability, the M-10DX condenses almost all of the M-16DX's functions into a compact tabletop package for easy portability and use anywhere. It even retains the backlit LCD from its big brother, so you can see the effects in operation, as well as a graphical spectrum analysis.
Roland Edirol M-10DX Digital Mixer Features:
10-channel full digital mixer with M-16DX flagship features
3-band EQ controls (Q & Freq.) with graphic LCD for precise tone shaping
Portable, all-in-one design
"Room Acoustic Control" for instant automatic room compensation
Built-in pro-quality effects, including COSM insert effects, reverb effects and finalize effects
Flexible analog I/O and digital output, including two high-quality mic preamps
AC adaptor included
Edirol M-10DX Digital Mixer Specifications:
- Number of Input Channels: 10 channels
- AD/DA Conversion: 96.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+3/-3 dB), 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 22 kHz (+3/-3 dB), 44.1 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+3/-3 dB)
- Residual Noise Level (IHF-A, typ.): MAIN MIX LEVEL knob = -8, Channel LEVEL knobs = -8, MAIN MIX LEVEL knob = U, Channel LEVEL knobs = -8: -88 dBu, MAIN MIX LEVEL knob = U, Channel LEVEL knobs = U: -82 dBu
- Nominal Input Level: MIC connectors 1 2: -60 to -10 dBu, LINE IN jacks 1 2: -40 to +10 dBu, * Maximum input level: Nominal input level + 22 dB, LINE IN jacks 3 10: +0 dBu, LINE IN jacks 9 10 (RCA pin type): -10 dBu, * Maximum input level: Nominal input level + 18 dB
- Input Impedance: MIC connectors 1 2: 2.7 kOhms, LINE IN jacks 1 2: 28 kOhms, LINE IN jacks 3 8: 20 kOhms, LINE IN jacks 9 10 (RCA pin type): 20 kOhms
- Nominal Output Level: +0 dBu, * Maximum output level: Nominal Output Level + 22 dB
- Recommended Load Impedance:10 kOhms or greater
- Display: Graphic LCD 122 x 32 dot (with back-light)
- Connectors: MIC connectors 1 2: XLR type (balanced / phantom power +48 V), LINE IN jacks 1 10: 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced), * LINE IN jack 1: supports use of hi-impedance, LINE IN jacks 9 10: RCA pin type, MAIN OUT jacks L R: 1/4 inch TRS phone type (impedance balanced), AUX SEND jack: 1/4 inch TRS phone type (impedance balanced), 2 TRACK OUT jacks L R: RCA pin type, DIGITAL OUTPUT jack/connector: Optical type, Coaxial type, PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, CTRL ROOM jacks L R: 1/4 inch phone type (impedance balanced)
- DSP processing: Room Acoustic Control (built-in microphone), Finalize: Enhancer/Multi-band Compressor-Limiter, Insertion effects: Power compressor/Vocal enhancer/Narration enhancer, Echo/Reverb: Short echo/Echo/Room reverb/Small hall reverb/Large hall reverb
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC adaptor), Alkaline dry battery LR6 (AA) type x 8 or Nickel metal-hydride battery (HR15/51) x 8
- Current Draw: 950 mA, * Expected battery life under continuous use; Nickel metal-hydride; 3 hours, Alkaline; 1.5 2 hours, These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Phantom Power: +48 V/5 mA (each input)
- Accessories: Owner's manual, AC adaptor
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7-7/8" x 2-7/16" x 10-3/8", (199 mm x 61 mm x 262 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz., 1.3 kg