Sennheiser E840 Vocal Microphone
Professional cardioid vocal microphone developed to cut through high on-stage levels. Rugged, durable construction, insensitive to handling noise. The e 840 efficiently suppresses sounds emanating from outside its pick-up angle, and is fitted with a hum compensating coil for reducing electromagnetic interference. Also available as e 840 S with noiseless on/off switch.
Sennheiser E840 Features:
- Rugged metal housing
- Shock-mount capsule
- Frequency-independent directivity
- Highly insensitive to feedback
- Excellent vocal projection
- Hum compensating coil
- Delivery includes protective pouch and MZQ 800 microphone clip.
Sennheiser E840 Specifications:
- Transducer principle (Microphone): Dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40.....18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2mV/Pa = -54dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -74 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 47 x 181 mm
- Weight: 330 g
- 2-year warranty.