The e 912 S is a high-quality, pre-polarized condenser microphone with half-cardioid pick-up pattern, acoustically optimized for picking up speech. Due to its unobtrusive, flat design, it is ideally suited for use on conference tables, altars and lecterns.
The e 912 S can be switched on and off via an integrated membrane switch.Sennheiser E912S Features:
- Programmable membrane switch
- Unobtrusive, flat design
- Extremely rugged sound inlet basket
- Shock-absorbing rubber base
- Mounting slots for fixed installation in tables, lecterns, etc.
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Integrated electronics (instead of in-line preamp)
- An internal DIP switch bank provides the following features: on/off (factory preset), push-to-talk button (PTT), push-to-mute button (PTM) or permanently switched on (ON).