Sennheiser ew300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless Monitor
A wireless transmitter and receiver with in-ear headphones to better hear your performance.
The Sennheiser ew 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless System helps you to hear better as you perform. Featuring an adaptive-diversity receiver, the Sennheiser receiver pack uses the headphone cable as a secondary antenna for flawless reception. Ear-canal phones, with various ear-fitting pads for an individual fit, reproduce the signal from the adaptive diversity receiver precisely and faithfully.
Pass-through outputs allow easy splitting of the input signal to travel to other devices. Personalize the sound even further with the 5-band equalizer integrated into the transmitter. Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remotely controlled with Sennheiser's Wireless Systems Manager software using the built-in Ethernet port on the stereo transmitter.
Sennheiser ew300 IEM G3 Features:
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs—this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features battery indication in 4 steps
- Mute function for transmitter
- Integrated 5-band graphic equalizer in transmitter
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance in receiver
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement.
- 1 SR 300 G3 stereo transmitter
- 1 EK 300 G3 stereo diversity receiver
- 1 IE 4 earphones
- 1 GA 3 rackmount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 1 antenna
- 2 "AA" size batteries (Not Included).
Sennheiser ew300 IEM G3 Specifications:
- Modulation: FM, MPX-Stereo
- RF frequency range: 516-558MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 16
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- RF output power: 10/30mW
- Peak deviation: ±48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion:
- Frequency response: 25-15000Hz
- In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Antenna connector: BNC
- Audio-XLR connector: 2 x XLR3 jack
- Input voltage range: + 22dBu max
- Headphone connector: > 100mW (32Ohm)
- Operating voltage (standalone): 12V DC nom.
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 212mm x 202mm x 43mm (WxHxD)
- Weight (Transmitter): 1100g
- Audio-Output-Power: 100mW (32Ohm)
- Audio-XLR connector: 3.5mm jack
- Operating time: 4-6h
- Dimensions (Receiver): 82mm x 64mm x 24mm (WxHxD)
- Weight (Receiver): 160g.