The Sennheiser RMS 1 Remote mute switch works with Sennheiser SK 300 G3 series pocket transmitters.
The settings "Push to Mute," and "Push to Talk" are only available in conjunction with the RMS 1 external mute switch.
- Use "Mute mode," to both select and store your desired settings.
- Activate the "AF On/Off" setting by pressing the Mic button, and the audio signal is muted. Pressing the Mic button again cancels muting.
- Activate the "RF On/Off" setting by pressing the Mic button, which deactivates the radio signal. Press the Mic button again, to reactivate the RF signal.
- The "Push to Mute" feature mutes the audio signal as long as you press the Mic button.
- Selecting "Push to Talk" mutes the body transmitter until the Mic button is pressed. W
- In "Disabled" mode, the Sennheiser RMS 1 Remote Switch's functions are deactivated.