Evolution wireless D1 bodypack transmitter to use with EM D1 stationary receiver, the ME2 lavalier microphone, the ME3-II headmic or your guitar for live stage use.
Evolution wireless D1 is a digital sound transmission system that makes no compromises when it comes down to reliability, sound quality or user-friendliness. ew D1 is the number one for every gig and live event when you need to simply rely on pure brilliance. It can run up to 15 output lines in parallel and independently adjust the sensitivity of every transmission.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Automatic sensitivity adjustment – no need for manual gain settings
- License-free 2.4 GHz band, no registration costs
- Sturdy metal housing
- Includes: SK D1 bodypack transmitter, Transport pouch, Battery holder, 2 AA batteries
- Impedance: 1 M?
- Connector: 3.5 mm jack socket, lockable
- Microphone Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Microphone Max. input level: 2.2 V RMS
- Weight: approx. 85 g
- RF output power: adaptive, up to 100 mW (country-specific)
- Battery Specification: 2 x AA size battery (1,5V), Operating time: typ. 6 h
- Line Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Line Max. input level: 3.3 V RMS
- Input sensitivity: automatic sensitivity adjustment
- Accupack: BA 30 (Li-Ion, 3.7V), Operating time: typ. 11 h