Sennheiser XSW 52-C Wireless Headworn Microphone Set
Express yourself, hands free. Compact bodypack system with a cardioid headworn mic for crystal-clear sound, even in noisy surroundings. Transmitter features an illuminated mute button, 10 hours of operation, and 960 tunable frequencies. Rugged ME3 headmic provides excellent pop protection. All-metal, True Diversity receiver offers intuitive scan and sync functions that ensure trouble-free operation.
Sennheiser XSW 52-C Features:
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for singers, speakers and presenters
- Hands-free operation
- Outstanding sound quality
- Mute button for full speech control
- Synchronization via RF remote channel
- Frequencies tunable in steps of 25 kHz
- 24 MHz bandwidth
- 8 frequency banks with each max 12 presets
- Model No: 504926.
Sennheiser XSW 52-C Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 766...790 MHz (504926)
- Presets: 12
- Frequency response: mic.: 100 - 16000 Hz,line: 60 - 16 000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 1 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 103 dB(A)
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 960 (520 in range E)
- Switching bandwidth: 24 MHz (13 MHz in range E).
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR : +14 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack : +8 dBu max
- Diversity reception: True Diversity.
- RF output power: typ. 10 mW
- In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Operating time: approx. 10 h
- Input voltage range: 0.5 Vrms.
- Microphone: permanent polarized
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 150 dB
- Transducer principle: permanently polarised
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- AF sensitivity: 1,6 mV/Pa.