Sennheiser XSW72-B Instrument Set
Designed for guitars and instruments with a jack socket, the XS WIRELESS Instrument Set offers natural sound reproduction and connects your instrument directly to the bodypack transmitter – giving you the freedom to move wherever you want on stage.
Sennheiser XSW72-B Features:
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for singers, speakers and presenters
- Directly connects to ¼” (6.3 mm) sockets
- Outstanding sound quality
- Mute button for full speech control
- Synchronization via RF remote channel
- Frequencies tunable in steps of 25 kHz
- 24 MHz bandwidth (13 MHz for the E band)
- 8 frequency banks with each max 12 presets
- Model No: 504929.
Sennheiser XSW72-B Specifications:
- RF frequency range: 614...638 MHz
- Presets: 12
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 1 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 103 dB(A)
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 960 (520 in range E)
- Switching bandwidth: 24 MHz (13 MHz in range E)
- In compliance with:ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC.
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ω
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR : +14 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack : +8 dBu max
- Diversity reception: True Diversity.
- Frequency response: mic.: 100 - 16000 Hz, line: 60 - 16000 Hz
- RF output power typ. 10 mW
- Operating time: 10 h
- Input voltage range: mic.: 0,5 Vrms, line: 1,8 Vrms.