Buy Shure KSM9 CG Handheld Condenser Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure KSM9 CG Handheld Condenser Microphone
The Shure KSM9 CG Handheld Condenser Microphone is a dual-pattern (cardioid and supercardioid) mic designed expressly for live vocal performance applications. The KSM9 removes the boundary between the studio and stage, offering the finest and clearest performance on modern high-end touring systems. The large dual diaphragm provides consistent polar response across the entire frequency range, for higher gain-before-feedback and minimal proximity effect for clear vocal reproduction.
Shure KSM9 CG Handheld Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Cartridge Type: Condenser (Electret Biased)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms (actual)
- Phantom Power: 48 Vdc ± 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3
- Current Drain: 5.2 mA typical at 48 Vdc
- Common Mode Rejection: >60 dB, 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on front diaphragm produces positive voltage on output pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Directional Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Supercardioid
- Sensitivity (typical; at 1000 Hz; 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL): -51 dBV/Pa
- Self-noise (typical, equivalent SPL; A-weighted, IEC 651): 22 dB
- Maximum SPL at 1000 Hz: 2500 Ohm load: 152 dB
- 1000 Ohm load: 152 dB
- Output Clipping Level*: 2500 Ohms load: 6.7 dBV
- 1000 Ohms load: 6.0 dBV
- Dynamic Range: 2500 Ohms load: 130 dB
- 1000 Ohms load: 130 dB
- Signal to Noise ratio**: 72 dB
- Dimensions and Weight: 49 mm (1 15/16 in.) maximum body diameter, 191 mm (7.5 in.) long; 300 grams (10.6 oz)
- Also available in a Champagne Finish.