Shure PG52-LC Cardioid Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone
The PG52 Cardioid Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone is a professional quality microphone designed to be used in kick drum and other low frequency applications. With rugged durability and excellent sound, the PG52 features a swivel joint for ease of placement, carrying pouch and choice of with XLR cable, or without. Includes an Integrated Stand Mount, 5/8“ to 3/8“ Thread Adapter, and a Storage Bag.
Shure PG52-LC Features:
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended
- Tuned specifically for drum applications
- Cardioid polar pattern Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge with a simple, rugged coil Handles extreme volume levels
- Neodymium magnet for high output level
- Internal shock mount
- Durable metal construction
- Integral stand mount
- Hardened steel-mesh grille.
Shure PG52-LC Specifications:
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 30Hz—13kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1kHz): 300 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz): -55 dBV/Pa, (1.8 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity: 25 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60Hz)
- Connector: 3-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die-cast metal housing, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, tapered steel mesh grille; built-in locking stand adapter
- Environmental Conditions: This microphone operates over a temperature range of -20–135° F (-29–57° C) and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%
- Weight: 1.04 lb (470 g).