The Shure SM57 is one of the most popular professional instrument microphones of all time. The dynamic SM57 mic performs reliably delivering natural sound night after night. Its durable, bulletproof design stands up to road travel and abuse. Perfectly at home in the studio too. The Shure SM57 boasts wide frequency response (40Hz-15kHz) and a tight cardioid polar pattern that are ideal for close-in speaker miking.
This is industry standard for stage Micing Guitar amps, Acoustics, Snares and almost everything. This mic captures transients like snare sounds the best and you can also use this for micing guitar amps.
Shure SM57-LC Features:
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 149 dB
- Pattern and type
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted/handheld
- Applications: Stage, studio
- Phantom pwr required: No
- Size and weight
- L x W x (D): 6.375 x 1.25"
- Weight: .6 lbs.
- Included accessories
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Hard rubber
Shure SM57-LC Specifications:
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 15,000Hz
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Sensitivity (at 1,000Hz): Open circuit voltage: -56.0 dBV/Pa (1.6 mV) (Note: 1 Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150ohms (310ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low impedance
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: 3-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Dimensions: 1-1/4"W (top) x 6-3/18"L x 29/32" (bottom)
- Net weight (without cable): 284g (10 oz.)