Buy Shure UA830WB Active Channel 38 UHF Antenna Amplifier online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure UA830WB Active Channel 38 UHF Antenna Amplifier.
The Shure UA830 is a low-noise, in-line antenna amplifier. The UA830 is intended for remote-mounting antennas to a Shure Model U4 or ULX receiver or Model UA845, or UA844 distribution amplifier in a large installation, effectively shortening the distance from the transmitters. The unit receives power through its output port from the Shure receiver or distribution amplifier. When an antenna is remote-mounted, the UA830 amplifies the received radio signals to compensate for insertion loss in the coaxial cable. A gain selector switch adjusts for longer lengths of coaxial cable.
Shure UA830WB Features:
- Compatible with the Shure Model U4 or ULX wireless microphone receiver and the Shure Model UA845, or UA844 Antenna Distribution System
- Mountable on supplied desk-/wall-mount or on a microphone stand
- Two-position gain selector switch to adjust for longer coaxial cable lengths (3 dB position for cables under 7 1/2 meters (25 feet), 10 dB position for cables over 7 1/2 meters (25 feet)
- Isolates antennas from cable interactions
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
Shure UA830WB Specification:
- RF Frequency Range:UA830A: 782-810 MHzUA830KK: 838-862 MHzUA830C: 800-830 MHzUA830D: 774-782 MHzUA830UB: 692-716 MHzUA830WB: 470-900 MHz
- Power Consumption (12 Vdc): 0.6 to 0.72 W
- Signal Gain:Gain switch at 3 dB: 3.0 dB +/- 2.0 dBGain switch at 10 dB: 10 dB +/- 2.0 dB
- Third Order Intercept Point (3 OIP): 28 dBm Min.
- Connectors: Female, BNC-type
- Dimensions (without accessories): 66.7 mm high x 31.75 mm wide x 112 mm deep (2.625 x 1.250 x 4.40 inches), 108 mm (4.25 in.) high w/mounting stand
- Case: Aluminum die-casting, black painted
- Swivel Adapter: Positive-action, break-resistant, adjustable from 0 to 90, with standard 5/8 in.-27 thread.