Buy Shure UAPF-X1 UHF In-Line RF Filter online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure UAPF-X1 UHF In-Line RF Filter.
The Shure UAPF-X1 is an in-line passive RF filter to attenuate frequencies outside the X1 band and intended to be used with any Shure X1 band wireless product that has removable antennas, including SLX, ULX, and UHFR.
Shure UAPF-X1 Features:
- Filters out extraneous RF signals
- Mountable on supplied desk-/wall-mount or on a microphone stand
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
Shure UAPF-X1 Specifications:
- RF Frequency Range:3dB bandwidth = 36Mhz20dB bandwidth = 49Mhz
- Power Consumption (12 Vdc): Passively passes power (12Vdc) 0.6 to 0.72 W for use with UA870X active antenna.
- Stop-Band Attenuation: Minimum 30dB, Typical 32-36dB
- Insertion Loss: Typical 3.25dB
- VSWR in pass-band (input, output): Typical 2.0dB
- Connectors: Female, BNC-type
- Dimensions (without accessories): 6.7 mm high x 31.75 mm wide x 112 mm deep (2.625 x 1.250 x4.40 inches), 108 mm (4.25 in.) high w/mounting stand
- Case: Aluminum die-casting, black painted
- Swivel Adapter: Positive action, break-resistant adjustable from 0 degrees to 90 degrees,
- with standard 5/8 in. -27 thread.