Buy Shure WBH53T Omni Headworn Mic online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure WBH53T Omni Headworn Mic.
The WBH53 (wireless version of the Beta 53) is a fully adjustable omnidirectional condenser microphone, designed for applications where unconspicuous appearance and incredible sound quality are required. It's lightweight, adjustable, modular headband, flexible wireframe and soft earpieces provide a comfortable fit while still allowing the Beta 53 to be positioned as close to the left or right corner of the mouth as possible, assuring maximum voice pickup.
Shure WBH53T Features:
- Comfortable, latex-free Dynaflex® earforms that hide behind the ears
- Thin, non-reflective wireframe that is easily hidden underneath hair
- Ultra-thin detachable microphone boom mount for right or left positioning
- Interchangeable frequency response caps (mild or high, two pieces each)
- Two foam windscreens included
- Clothing clip for securing cable
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean
- Durable carrying case for protective storage
Shure WBH53T Specifications:
- Cartridge Type Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
- Output Noise (equivalent dB SPL, A-weighted) 39.0 dB typical, 42.0 dB maximum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 55 dB at 94 dB SPL
- Recommended Minimum Input Impedance >1 k ohms
- Preamp Output Impedance 136 ohms
- Output Level, open circuit, ref. 1v/Pa at 1 kHz, -50.0 ± 3.0dB 3.16mV
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level 147 dB SPL at 1% THD/1 k ohms load
- Dynamic Range 108 dB (max. SPL with 1k load, minus typical A-wt. noise)
- Current Drain 4.6 mA (preamp and microphone)
- Output Polarity Positive pressure on the diaphragm produces a positive voltage at: Pin 2 relative to pin 3 at the output connector of the preamp
- Power Requirements Phantom power; 11 to 52 Vdc positive on pins 2 and 3, return on pin 1 (ground).