Buy SHURE WBH54B Microphone Headworn online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
SHURE WBH54B MICROPHONE Headworn.
The Shure WBH54 is a wireless, subminiature, electret condenser headworn microphone. It provides uncompromised sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility in applications such as broadcast, theater, and touring. Despite the small size, the condenser element delivers full, clear, and natural reproduction of speech and vocals.The microphone features a durable, low-profile wire frame headband which is fully adjustable for stability and comfort. A plastic carrying case protects the microphone and its accessories.
Shure WBH54B Features:
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient rejection
- Extended frequency response tailored for vocal performances
- Able to handle extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Snap-fit foam windscreens stay in place during intensive movement
- Available with an in-line preamp or with a TA4F connector for wireless applications
- WBH54: Choice of black or tan finish to suit your performance environment .
Shure WBH54B Specifications:
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20KHz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Output Noise (equivalent dBSPL, A-weighted): 39.0 dB typical; 42.0 dB maximum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 55.0 dB at 94 dBSPL
- Recommended Minimum Input
- Impedance: 20 kilohms
- Output Level, open circuit, ref. 1v/Pa at 1 kHz -56.0 +/- 3.0dB 1.58mV
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 144 dBSPL at 1% THD/20 kilohm load
- Dynamic Range:105 dB (max. SPL with 20k load,minus typical A-wt. noise)
- Current Drain: 60-130 microA (microphone only)
- Output Polarity: Positive pressure on the
- diaphragm produces a positive
- voltage at: Pin 3 (black lead) relative to pin 1
- (shield lead) at the output connector of the microphone
- Power Requirements: +5 Vdc on pin 2, return on pin 1 (ground).