Shure's new WL50 lavalier microphone series sets a new standard for miniature microphones. Visually unobtrusive, the WL50s are ideal for theater, television broadcast, video/film, and event production. Designed for applications that require minimal visibility without compromising sound quality, these microphones are available individually, as well as with the Shure UHF, UC, SC and LX Wireless Systems.
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 103.0 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 64 dB at 94 dB SPL
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 133 dB at 1% THD/1000 Ohm Load
- Power Requirements: +5v DC on Pin 2, Return on Pin 1 (Ground) Provided by Wireless Transmitters
- Output Impedance: Approximately: 136 Ohms, Actual (Rated at 150 Ohms)
- Output Connectors: Bare Wire
- Case: Case Not Included
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Applications: Wireless Audio for Videography, Broadcast, Live Performance (Stage), Lectures, etc.
- Dimensions: .48" x .23" (12 x 5.8mm) LxDiameter