Buy Shure WL93T Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure WL93T Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone.
The Shure model WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable. All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications. All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
Shure WL93T Features:
- Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement.
- Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware.
- Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones.
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation.
- Controlled low-frequency roll off reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise.
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range.
- Uniform omnidirectional polar pattern.
- Tan colored lavalier microphone and cable.
Shure WL93T Specifications:
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 98dB @ Max. SPL, A-Weighted
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 72dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 120dB @ 1 kHz,(1% THD)
- Power Requirements: 2 to 10v; 5v Nominal (Pin 2 to Pins 3 and 4) (Supplied by Shure Wireless Body Transmitter Pack)
- Output Impedance: 3000 ?
- Output Connectors: TA4F, for Use with the Shure Wireless Transmitters
- Case: Zippered Carry Pouch
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Applications: Wireless Videography, Radio, Television and Broadcast.
- Dimensions: .023 x 0.37" (5.84 x 9.40mm)DiameterxL
- Weight: 0.57 oz. (16 g).