Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Electric Guitar Olympic White Rosewood Fingerboard
All the circuitry and fun factor of the original at an amazing price.
An authentically styled Jaguar now joins the Vintage Modified family, with present-day touches including sharp, clear Duncan Designed pickups and a modern fingerboard radius. Squiers new Vintage Modified Jaguar rocks the models distinctive hallmarks, too - such as the 24” scale, dual-circuit switching and controls, floating-vibrato bridge and an assortment of finishes.
Players have done it for years. Whether installing hotter pickups, different pickguards or just plain personalizing their instruments with distinctive paint jobs, modified means adding new twists to familiar designs. Squier's Vintage Modified series excels at just that, imparting hot-output chop-shop sound, feel and value to traditional instrument designs.
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Features:
- Maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- 9.5-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays
- Jaguar single-coil pickups
- Circuit selector and tone circuit switches
- Pickup on/off switches
- Skirted black control knobs (lead circuit) and black disc knobs (rhythm circuit),
- Vintage-style bridge and non-locking floating vibrato with vintage-style tremolo arm
- Vintage-style chrome tuners and chrome hardware.
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Specifications:
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-style chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-style with non-locking floating vibrato
- Pickups: Duncan Designed JG-101B single-coil, Duncan Designed JG-101N single-coil
- Pickup Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Controls: Circuit selector switch, rhythm circuit volume and tone, lead circuit volume and tone, pickup on/off switches, tone circuit switch
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Duncan Designed pickups, vintage-style bridge and floating vibrato (non-locking), gold-and-black Squier logo, engraved neck plate, parchment dot position inlays.