TC Sounds Epic 10" DVC Subwoofer
The EPIC 10" subwoofer is designed to be lighter, smaller and ultimately more affordable without deviating from the TC Sounds world-class displacement and low distortion performance guarantee. Matched with just 300 watts, the EPIC will surprise even the most critical audiophiles with substantial, ultra clean low frequency bass, but pair it twice that power and it will take you to the next level! Used by many high-end home audio companies in their best products.
TC Sounds Epic Features:
- High-temperature low eddy current stainless steel voicecoil former
- 2 + 2 ohm dual voicecoil
- Light-weight Aluminum wire
- 8" linear spider suspension with large integral lead-wires
- 140 oz. magnet motor structure
- Large 1" symmetrical XBR rubber surround for beyond 2" peak-to-peak travel
- Large anti-flux-modulation shorting ring.
TC Sounds Epic Specifications:
- Power Handling (RMS): 500 Watts
- Power Handling (max): 2,000 Watts
- Impedance: 2+2 ohms
- Frequency Response: 15 to 150 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85.2 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Magnet Weight: 140 oz.
- Resonant Frequency (Fs): 24.3 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.72 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le): 2.31 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 7.50
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.33
- Total Q (Qts): 0.31
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 1.75 ft.³
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.32 mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 15.2 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms): 132.9g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 18.1 mm
Materials Of Construction:
- Cone Material: Aluminum
- Surround Material: Rubber
- Voice Coil Wire Material: Aluminum
- Voice Coil Former: Stainless Steel
- Basket / Frame Material: Cast Aluminum
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Overall Outside Diameter: 10.10"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter: 9.30"
- Depth: 5.60"
- # Mounting Holes: 6
Optimum Cabinet Size:
- Sealed Volume: 0.25 ft.³
- Sealed F3: 67 Hz
- Vented Volume: 0.57 ft.³
- Vented F3: 42 Hz.