Trace Elliot AH600-12 Bass Head
A 600W amplifier head that features our fully featured 12-band preamp section. This is the standard for professional bass players, with plenty of power for most applications and all the features that could be desired from a preamp, selectable and adjustable at will. The output stage can drive one of the large 4-ohm cabinets or any combination of two of the 8-ohm cabinets.
Trace Elliot AH600-12 Features:
- Pre Shape circuit.
- Valve drive circuit.
- 12-band classic graphic equalizer.
- Dual-band Compressor with separate controls for each Hi and Lo bands.
- Effects Loop with Hi-Pass/Lo-Pass/Full Range outputs, Left/Right/Mono returns, Series/Parallel switch and Level control.
- Output Mute switch, active on all outputs except Tuner Out.
- Electronically balanced XLR DI outputs for Pre EQ and Post Preamp Left & Right.
- Left and Right Line outputs.
- 600 Watts (4 Ohms) output stage.
- Footswitch allowing control of Pre Shape, Valve, Graphic EQ, Compressor, Effects Loop and Output Mute (included).
- Original classy black 'pimple' covering.
- Metal handles and protective corners.