Trace Elliot TA200 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
The amplifier Acoustic Guitar magazine lauded as "a powerful amp with punchy midrange, lots of tone-shaping options, and lush effects," the TA-200 features Trace Elliot's signature Shape circuit and built-in auto-compressor on both channels, as well as customizable DSP effects with parameter and setting adjustment with separate reverbs that can be assigned to each channel. This versatile amplifier includes two modes of switchable features for presets and performance variable controls, all of which are also conveniently footswitchable using the supplied six-function foot controller.
Trace Elliot TA200 Features:
- 2 preamp channels with 200 Watts stereo total power output.
- 4 x 5" (127mm) Specially designed neodymium Celestion® speakers connected in stereo.
- 1/4" (6.35mm) jack input with Piezo switch, to switch to ultra-high impedance input stage on Channel 1.
- Combination balanced XLR / 1/4" (6.35mm) jack input with phantom power switch on Channel 2.
- Lo-Trim & Hi-Trim rotary controls on Channel 1.
- Gain & Notch filter rotary controls on both Channels.
- Built in auto-compressor on both channels.
- Signal level LED on both channels.
- Shape switch for instant EQ'd sound on both channels (footswitchable on Channel 1).
- Phase switch to help with control of feedback (footswitchable) on both channels.
- Effect Parameter and Setting rotary encoders.
- Allows for separate levels of Reverb to be applied to each channel.
- Channel 1 can also have either Chorus, Flange, Phaser, Tremolo, and various delays including stereo Ping Pong.
- Tap tempo (from either front panel or footswitch).
- 6-band graphic EQ.
- Feedback Locating System® on each band of EQ that uses LEDs to show where feedback is occurring.
- Master volume and Mute switch (footswitchable), mutes all outputs except Tuner Out.
- Tuner output, Left and Right Preamp Outputs and Power amp Inputs (to use as effects loop).
- Two DI outputs can be configured as dry Channel 1 and Channel 2 out, or processed Left and Right channels out.
- Switch for turning front panel lights on or off.
- Durable GatorHyde® finish.