BAJAAO India presents the Waves Bass Rider.
Bass Rider is an innovative, easy-to-use plugin that rides bass levels automatically. A companion to our popular Vocal Rider plugin, Bass Rider delivers perfect bass levels, without changing the natural sound of your bass. Optimized especially for the frequency range and envelope characteristics of bass instruments, Bass Rider covers all the basses: DI, amplified, acoustic, synth, upright—you name it.
A real timesaver with dedicated studio and live components, Bass Rider keeps bass levels in check and solid throughout your mix. Unlike a compressor, Bass Rider works note by note, without disturbing their inner dynamics, so they sustain and decay naturally. Best of all, since Bass Rider keeps your levels steady with automatic gain adjustment, now you can focus on the feel and flow of your bass—and use compression to add color and character.
With Bass Rider, you’ll never mix bass the same way again.
Waves Bass Rider Features:
- Rides bass levels automatically
- Optimized for bass instruments
- Retains the natural character of the bass
- Dedicated studio and live components
- Up to 24bit 192kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible.
Waves Bass Rider Controls:
- Target Energy Meter shows the energy of the input signal.
- Target Slider sets the desired bass level range and calibrates the Rider Fader “0” position.
- Sensitivity controls the note detector sensitivity.
- Response controls the note detector response.
- Spill controls the amount of spill that the detector should ignore.
- Artifacts controls the note detector’s tolerance to artifacts.
- Max Range sets the upper boundary of the Rider Fader movement.
- Min Range sets the lower boundary of the Rider Fader movement.
- Rider Fader is Bass Rider’s automatic fader control.
- Output trims the vocal output gain, post-auto riding.
- Idle Arrow sets the Rider Fader value when there is no bass activity.
- Effective Range displays the total gain range available for automatic riding.