BAJAAO India presents the Waves Kramer Master Tape.
Developed in association with Eddie Kramer, the Kramer Master Tape plugin is modeled on a rare vintage 1/4" reel-to-reel machine. With adjustable tape speed, bias, flux, wow & flutter, and noise parameters, the Kramer Master Tape provides comprehensive control over the contours of your sound. And to top it off, we’ve added a flexible slap & feedback delay, ideal for rock, dance, dub, you name it. For recording, mixing, mastering, and more, bring the richness and warmth of real tape saturation to your DAW with the Kramer Master Tape plugin. It’s the reel deal.
Waves Kramer Master Tape Features:
- Modeled on a rare vintage 1/4" reel-to-reel machine
- Adjustable tape speed, bias, flux, wow & flutter
- Slap & feedback delay
- Up to 24bit 96kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible.
Waves Kramer Master Tape Controls:
- SPEED selects the simulated tape speed.
- MONITOR selects the monitoring mode.
- BIAS controls the level of the ultrasonic bias signal.
- VU METER displays input or output level.
- VU CALIBRATION controls the VU meter headroom calibration.
- DELAY TIME controls the time of the tape delay effect, with settings for 7.5 ips (266 milliseconds) and 15 ips (133 ms).
- DELAY TYPE toggles between delay modes.
- FEEDBACK controls the amount of the delayed output signal.
- LOWPASS controls the LP cutoff frequency on the delay path.
- RECORD LEVEL controls the input level.
- LINK I/O links Record and Playback Levels controls.
- PLAYBACK LEVEL controls the total signal output level.
- FLUX controls the level of simulated magnetic radiation emitted from the record head.
- WOW & FLUTTER controls the speed and gain modulations and fluctuations.
- NOISE controls the level of added modeled noise but not noise modulations and signal additive noise.