BAJAAO India presents the Waves LoAir.
For years, sound design and post production professionals have been waiting for a subharmonic synthesizer plugin that delivers the earthshaking sound of hardware. The wait is over.
More than just a subharmonic generator, LoAir features adjustable frequency and low-pass filter controls to shape your ultra low-end. Plus, it’s the only subharmonic plugin available which lets you process polyphonic content, as well as create an LFE track from stereo or 5.0 sources.
Waves LoAir Features:
- Add weight, drama, and depth
- Enhance existing subharmonics
- Processes polyphonic source material
- Full session recall, full automation
- Mono, Stereo, 5.0-to-5.1, and 5.1-to-5.1 components
- Up to 24bit, 192kHz resolution
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible.
Waves LoAir Controls:
- Frequency controls the cutoff frequency of the low pass filter.
- LoAir controls the volume level of the generated pitch.
- Direct controls the level of the direct unprocessed signal.
- Output Meter displays the LFE output levels.
- Direct Signal Filter determines if the direct signal is filtered or not.
- Align delays the direct signal to synchronize it with the generated pitch.
- Output controls the overall output level. (Mono & Stereo components only)
- LFE Output controls the level of the LFE Output. (5.0 & 5.1 components only)
- Feed Section (5.0 & 5.1 Components only)
- L/R controls the amount of Left & Right channel content fed to the pitch engine.
- C controls the amount of Center channel content fed to the pitch engine.
- Ls/Rs controls the amount of Left Surround & Right Surround channel content fed to the pitch engine.
- LFE (5.1 only) controls the amount of LFE channel content fed to the pitch engine.