BAJAAO India presents the Waves LoAir.
Originally created for sound design and post-production, and strongly embraced by studio and live mix engineers, the LoAir subharmonic generator plugin features two adjustable low-frequency processors for shaping your ultra-low end. LoAir is unique in that it lets you process polyphonic content that enhances your low end in the most natural and musical way.
LoAir is also designed for mixing and mastering in surround, letting you create an LFE track (5.1) from mono, stereo or 5.0 sources, easily and quickly.
Whether used for increasing dramatic subs on existing 5.1 mixes and sound effects, creating monster footsteps and massive explosions, or adding ground-trembling lows to your music’s sub synths, bass and kicks, LoAir gives your tracks all the bottom end they need.
Waves LoAir Features:
- Add weight, drama, and depth
- Enhance existing subharmonics
- Processes polyphonic source material
- Full session recall, full automation
- Mono, Stereo, 5.0-to-5.1, and 5.1-to-5.1 components
- Up to 24bit, 192kHz resolution
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible.
Waves LoAir Controls:
- Frequency controls the cutoff frequency of the low pass filter.
- LoAir controls the volume level of the generated pitch.
- Direct controls the level of the direct unprocessed signal.
- Output Meter displays the LFE output levels.
- Direct Signal Filter determines if the direct signal is filtered or not.
- Align delays the direct signal to synchronize it with the generated pitch.
- Output controls the overall output level. (Mono & Stereo components only)
- LFE Output controls the level of the LFE Output. (5.0 & 5.1 components only)
- Feed Section (5.0 & 5.1 Components only)
- L/R controls the amount of Left & Right channel content fed to the pitch engine.
- C controls the amount of Center channel content fed to the pitch engine.
- Ls/Rs controls the amount of Left Surround & Right Surround channel content fed to the pitch engine.
- LFE (5.1 only) controls the amount of LFE channel content fed to the pitch engine.