Yamaha MG10 10-Channel Analog Mixer
For more than a century, Yamaha has been building a legacy of superior craftsmanship and innovation exemplified in all of our products, from an unrivalled catalog of world-class musical instruments to touring-grade professional audio. Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
Yamaha MG10 Features:
- 10-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 244 mm x 71 mm x 294 mm (9.6"x 2.8"x 11.6")
- Net Weight: 1.9 kg (4.19 lbs.)
Yamaha MG10 Specifications:
- Phantom power: +48 V
- Mono[MIC/LINE]: 4
- Stereo Out: 2
- Monitor Out: 1
- Phones: 1
- Aux Send: 1
- Stereo: 1, AUX[FX]: 1
- PAD: 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono)
- COMP: 1-knob compressor Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB, Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: approx. 300 msec
- EQ HIGH: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ MID: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 2.5kHz peaking
- EQ LOW: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED : LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter: 2 x 7 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, 0, -6, -10, -20 dB].
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Nice for beginners. Go for it
Quality Product. On time delivery. My rating 5/5
Nice product easy to carry
Clear sound from the mixer.. love the eq band in it.
Worht for the cost spend! Handy and compact in nature for the easy portability and working!
Good mixer ... Very satisfied using the mixer...
This mixer has great preamps. I have used it on a couple of small live gigs for my small band setup with powered PA speakers. I have also used it for its preamp quality to connect to my 16bit zoom recording interface. It did make a difference when I plugged in the mic via the mixer, due to its superior preamps as compared to the one on the interface.I am happy with my investment.