Buy Alesis MultiMix 4 USB Four-Channel USB Mixer online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB Four-Channel USB Mixer:
The Alesis MultiMix 4 USB is a compact 4-channel desktop mixer with a built in USB digital audio interface. This compact Alesis mixer is perfect for basic computer-recording setups, video editing, production studios, and portable podcasting. The MultiMix outputs not only line-level analog audio, but also stereo 16-bit, 44.1kHz digital audio over USB for low-noise, with easy computer connection.
The 4 input channels on the MultiMix 4 USB mixer all accept a 1/4" line input. You can can plug XLR microphones into channels 1 and 2, including condensers, thanks to the mixer's switchable 48V-phantom power supply. Plug a guitar or bass directly into channel 1's switchable high-impedance input. With incredible audio levels, it's a complete package.
The Alesis MultiuMix compact mixer's channels 1 and 2 offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75Hz to eliminate low-frequency rumble, handling and wind noise. Each channel has an independent pan control and channels 1 and 2 provide high and low-shelving EQs. Channels 1 and 2 have independent gain trims, while channels 3 and 4 are configured as a stereo pair at the level and pan controls.
Alesis MultiMix 4 Features:
- Four-channel mixer with digital output
- Two-channel, five-stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level
- Stereo, 1/4" headphone output has its own level control
- Low-noise digital 16-bit, 44.1kHz signal on USB for easy computer interface
- Four line-level inputs
- Two channels of XLR inputs with gains and switchable 48V phantom power
- High-impedance guitar input
- Two channels of switchable high-pass filtering
- Two-channel EQ on mic inputs
- Multicolor LED metering
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
Alesis MultiMix Specifications:
- MultiMix 4 USB Compact Mixer:
- Line (CH 1, 2): 10 KÎ input impedance, 5.5mV 4.9V RMS sensitivity for max output
- Mic (CH 1, 2): 600 Î input impedance balanced, 700mV RMS sensitivity for max output
- Line (CH 3, 4): 700mV RMS sensitivity for max output
- HPF (CH 1, 2): 200Hz (-1dB), 80Hz (-3dB), 20Hz (-24dB)
- Line: 7VRMS max
- Headphone: 0.5W into 47Î
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Line: >92dB (max output; JIS A-weighted)
- Mic: >62dB
- Distortion: < 0.02%
- Frequency response:
- Line: 20Hz-20kHz (± 0.5dB)
- Mic: 20Hz-15kHz (± 0.5dB)
- Channel Equaliser: Bass: ± 14dB @ 80Hz, Treble: ± 14dB @ 12kHz
- Channel Fader Kill: > 90dB @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk: >85dB @ 1kHz
- Interface: USB1.1 or higher (stereo in and stereo out)
- Power Adapter: 10V AC, 500 mA
- Weight: 1.5lb.
- Dimensions:(LxWxH): 7-3/4" x 6" x 2"
Country of Origin: Taiwan