BAJAAO PREMIUM WARRANTY PLAN
To ensure peace of mind and provide a more secure and consistent product experience compared to the various standard warranty plans, Bajaao provides its own premium warranty plan for select products.
How to Purchase Premium Warranty?
If available for a product, customers have the option to select "Premium Warranty" options (either 1 or 2 years) on the relevant product page during purchase. So before adding a product to cart, just select the period of Premium Warranty (1 year or 2 years).
Products will come with a Bajaao “Premium Warranty Card” which is your certificate of purchase that includes the product covered, the duration of coverage (one or two years), Bajaao’s Premium Warranty contact phone information, and your warranty contract’s terms and conditions
How it works:
- Bajaao becomes your one and only point of contact for servicing this product.
- Customers simply call a dedicated support number found in the Premium Warranty Card and are routed to a Premium Support Service line.
- Bajaao Premium Support will then try to troubleshoot over the phone, and if unable to resolve, will have your product shipped to Bajaao’s warranty repair and service centre. This ( level 1) servicing is done by competent in-house servicing personnel.
- Bajaao will cover shipping expenses both ways. Bajaao will send a courier to pick up/drop off the product from and to your home at Bajaao’s expense. Customers are, however, required to keep the original packaging, to prevent damage in transit.
- If Bajaao service engineers cannot fix the issue in-house, they will directly work with the relevant manufacturer’s service centres to fix the issue. This process usually takes 30 working days but in cases involving change/import of specific parts, the service time can take up to 45 working days. During the entire process, however, customers deal only with Bajaao.
- If Bajaao is unable to repair the product, it will replace the product with a same or equivalent model available.
- Parts, Labor charges incurred to fix the product, and shipping of product to/from customer to Bajaao service centre are borne by Bajaao. Customers bear no additional expense apart from their initial Premium Warranty purchase.
Terms and condition:
Warranty Type: 1 Year and 2 Years Premium Warranty Plans only
- Coverage applies only if the product malfunctions under normal Operation conditions.
- Products are covered for manufacturing defects, but not for normal wear and tear and abuse.
- The plan begins from the date of delivery and is inclusive of manufacturer’s warranty.
- The plan is only available at the time of product purchase.
Items not covered in BAJAAO Premium Coverage Plan:
- Case/Conditions mentioned in standard warranty exclusions
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings, and batteries.
- Damages from abuse, misuse, or battery leakage.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper use of any power supply.
- Unauthorized product modifications or alterations.
- Failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Vandalism, theft, fire, or any other act of God.
- Products not originally covered under manufacturer’s standard warranty.
- Accessories are not covered under Premium Warranty.
- Non-transferable. Only applies to the original owner of the product.
- The warranty is auto-canceled if the order gets canceled.
- Warranty is canceled and refunded in case the customer returns the product according to our return policy.
How to Claim Warranty?
To claim Premium Warranty, customers need to retain the warranty certificate that is shipped with the product that was covered. Customers simply give Bajaao a call at the number on your Premium Warranty card +91-22-61235353 (9 AM - 9 PM) and allow our Premium Service Engineers to take it over from there.
STANDARD WARRANTY PLAN
Standard Manufacturer Warranty plans accompany most products sold on Bajaao.com and are separate from Bajaao’s Premium Warranty Plan.
Standard Manufacturer Warranty is available on most products sold on bajaao.com. Terms can vary significantly from brand to brand. Terms and Conditions of Standard Warranty accompany your product purchase, and the terms and conditions are often included in the box by the manufacturer. Terms and Conditions will typically include the scope of coverage, duration of coverage from purchase date, and contact information for servicing products in India. When availing Standard Warranty, it is the customer's responsibility to deal directly with the manufacturer, or the manufacturer’s service center mentioned in the standard warranty terms accompanying your product. In most cases, a proof of purchase will be required by the service center, which will be a copy of your Bajaao invoice. Customers may incur additional charges to ship products to service centers or may be required to physically drop off and pick up their products to and from the manufacturer's designated service center.
To make it easier for customers to avail Standard Warranty after-sales support, Bajaao provides, and periodically updates, a list of manufacturers with their after sales phone, and service centre contact details. If you have a product that you believe is within the standard warranty period and scope and need to contact the manufacturer’s after-sales support line or service centre, please see an updated contact list here.
Please note that the usual service once the product reaches the vendor can take up to 90 working days.
Standard Warranty Exclusions:
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings, and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warp of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sunlight, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear-and-tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or acts of nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with, in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than Bajaao.com
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Bajaao Certified Technician at an Authorized Bajaao.com Service Center).
- Accessories are not covered under Standard Warranty.