BAJAAO STANDARD WARRANTY
Standard Manufacturer Warranty plans accompany most products sold on Bajaao.com and are separate from Bajaao’s Premium Warranty Plan.
Standard Manufacturer Warranty is available on most products sold on bajaao.com. Terms can vary significantly from brand to brand. Terms and Conditions of Standard Warranty accompany your product purchase, and the terms and conditions are often included in the box by the manufacturer. Terms and Conditions will typically include the scope of coverage, duration of coverage from purchase date, and contact information for servicing products in India. When availing Standard Warranty, it is the customer's responsibility to deal directly with the manufacturer, or the manufacturer’s service centre mentioned in the standard warranty terms accompanying your product. In most cases, a proof of purchase will be required by the service centre, which will be a copy of your Bajaao invoice. Customers may incur additional charges to ship products to service centres or may be required to physically drop off and pick up their products to and from the manufacturer's designated service centre.
To make it easier for customers to avail Standard Warranty after-sales support, Bajaao provides, and periodically updates, a list of manufacturers with them after sales phone, and service centre contact details. If you have a product that you believe is within the standard warranty period and scope and need to contact the manufacturer’s after-sales support line or service centre, please see an updated contact list here.
Please note that the usual service once the product reaches the vendor can take up to 90 working days.
Standard Warranty Exclusions:
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings, and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sunlight, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, Pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear-and-tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or acts of nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with, in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than Bajaao.com
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Bajaao Certified Technician at an Authorized Bajaao.com Service Centre).
- Accessories are not covered under Standard Warranty.