BAJAAO INDIA presents the Behringer XENYX XL3200 Mixer.
It is an ultralow-noise, high-headroom analog mixer for live audio applications featuring 28 state-of-the-art XENYX microphone preamps plus 4 stereo Line inputs with ultrahigh RFI suppression. The XL3200's neo-classic British-style 4-band EQs with 2 semi-parametric mid bands allow for warm and musical sound.
The XL3200 mixer has 4 subgroup outputs with inserts and 2 independent main outputs with inserts on Main A. It features 6 Aux sends per channel, 4 pre/post-fader switchable for flexible routing. It boasts an internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100–240V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response, and low power consumption for energy efficiency.
Behringer XENYX XL3200 Mixer Specifications:
- Ultralow-noise, high-headroom analog mixer for live, front-of-house, monitor, corporate and touring audio applications
- 20 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps plus 4 stereo Line inputs with ultrahigh RFI suppression designed for live application
- Neo-classic British-style 4-band EQs with 2 semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- 4 subgroup outputs with inserts plus 2 independent main outputs with inserts on Main A
- 6 Aux sends per channel: 4 pre/post fader switchable for flexible routing
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel
- Clip and Signal LEDs plus 80Hz, EQ, Mute, Solo, Subgroup and Main routing switches on all channels
- 2 multifunctional stereo FX returns with comprehensive routing options
- 2 headphone and Speaker outputs with selectable Main/CD/Tape inputs
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100–240V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany.