With the BOSS GP-10GK Guitar FX Processor, you can put the included GK-3 Divided Pickup on your guitar, allowing you to transform your sound into a vast spectrum of acoustic and classic electric guitar types, basses, and even analog-modeled synths like the popular Roland GR-300.
As if that wasn't enough, you have instant access to altered tunings, including 12-string tones, popular open tunings and "down'' tunings that are a part today's creative rock styles. The GP-10 versatility also extends into full-featured multi-effects processing for normal and GK pickups, giving you an enormous selection of COSM amps and effects to choose from for studio recording and live performance. In addition, USB connectivity lets you capture GP-10 tones directly into your DAW, so you can play computer-based soft synths from your guitar with the GP-10's Guitar-to-MIDI converter.Features:
- Instant access to down tunings, open tunings, 12-string sounds plus your own custom tunings
- Instrument modeling powered by COSM technology, including conventional electric, acoustic, and bass guitars, plus sitar, banjo, fretless guitar and others
- Analog guitar synthesizer modeling driven by real-time DSP allows you to play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones; Create totally new sounds by blending modeled and normal guitar tones together
- High-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100; BOSS' Tone Studio editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available via online download
- 13-pin input for guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or other GK-compatible pickup; Standard 1/4-inch guitar input allows for use of amps and effects with any guitar
- USB audio/MIDI interface for multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup