To Register your Casio Product Please Visit - https://register.casio.in
Casio Privia Pro PX-560 MBE Arranger Digital Piano
MRP: Rs. 73,995/-
At the heart of the PX-560 is the AiR (Acoustic Intelligent Resonator) sound source. Faithfully reproducing the sound of a 9-foot concert grand piano, the AiR sound source also incorporates every possible detail within the piano sound. Casio’s Linear Morphing technology ensures the smoothest possible curve in dynamics, from the quietest pianissimo right through to the loudest fortissimo. The Key-Off simulator allows you to control the length of the note decay by the speed at which notes are released.
Navigating the PX560 is a breeze with the new Colour Touch Interface. The 5.3-inch full colour touch screen responds immediately to your touch, incorporating familiar icon styles and gestures such as swipe. The intuitive touch screen ensures every function, from choosing tones and rhythms, to effects and recording are always right at your fingertips.
The PX-560 features Casio’s renouned Tri-sensor 88-note scaled hammer action. Just as on a grand piano, the lower notes feel slightly heavier, and progressively become lighter towards the higher notes. Both beginners and seasoned pianists alike will appreciate the feel offered by the ebony and ivory textured keys, ensuring maximum grip on the keys.
The sound produced by an acoustic piano is not only the sound associated with the individual keys that are struck. Other strings with frequencies closely associated with those producing the sounds will resonate as well, adding to the overall sound and giving the music a uniquely rich resonance. The new AiR sound source reproduces this resonance naturally through the use of a stereo resonance simulator for all 88 keys. The resonance created from using the damper pedal is also reproduced naturally across all 88 keys. When using the optional SP-33 pedal board, a continuously variable damper system reproduces even the subtle changes in reverberation that occur in response to delicate pressure changes applied to the damper pedal. The resonance system allows players to perform with an unprecedented amount of expressive detail.
Casio PX-560 MBE Features:
- 256 Note maximum polyphony
- 650 pro quality tones
- 2-way, 4-speaker system
- Pitch Bend & Modulation Wheel
- Expression Pedal input
Casio PX-560 MBE Specifications:
- Keyboard: 88-key, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II, Simulated ebony and ivory keys
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 (Audio player occupies 2)
- Tones: 650 built-in tones: 532 Melody tones, 100 Hex Layer tones, 18 Drum sets
- Layer/Split: Layer, Split
- Digital Effects: Reverb (17 Editable) , Chorus (16 Editable), Delay (6 Editable), Brilliance (4 Bands Parametric EQ), DSP (Parameter Editable DSP)
- Rhythms/Patterns: 220 built-in rhythms, 30 user rhythms
- Auto Accompaniment:
- Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-in Songs: 6 (Demonstration-only Songs)
- Song Expansion: 100 songs (max.) Up to approximately 700 KB/song
- Metronome: 0 to 9 beats; tempo range: 20 to 255 Tap tempo
- Recorder: [MIDI] 17 tracks (1 system track + 16 multi tracks), 100 songs, Punch-in/Punch-out recording, approximately 50,000 notes maximum per song (total for all song tracks)
- Other Functions:
- Dedicated piano tone buttons
- Registrations: 96 sets (4 areas × 24 banks)
- Music Preset (including chord progressions): 305 presets and 100 user areas
- One-touch preset: 220 sets
- Auto Harmonize:12 types
- Temperaments (preset scale): 17 types
- Octave Shift: ±2 octaves
- Duet Mode
- Operation Lock
- Pitch Bend Wheel : 00 to 24 semitones
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
- Included: SP-3 (terminal x 2)
- Optional: SP-33 (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- * damper = half-pedal operation (With optional SP-33 3-pedal unit)
- Display Screen: 5.3-inch touch panel (5.0-inch 528 x 320-dot TFT Color LCD)
- GM Compatibility: Level1
- Terminals: MIDI IN, OUT / THRU
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 5cm x 2 (4 speakers)
- Amp Output: 8W＋8W
- Input/Output Terminals:
- Phones x 2 (Stereo mini jack)
- Pedal x 2 (Damper, Assignable)
- 3-pedal unit connector
- LINE OUT x 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- LINE IN x 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- USB: type A, type B
- MIDI IN, OUT / THRU
- * USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
- Power Requirements: AC Adaptor: AD-A12150LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 1,322 x 293 x 147mm (main unit only)
- 1,322 x 293 x 773mm (with optional CS-67PBK/67PWE stand)
- * Excluding music stand, and other projections
- 12.0kg (main unit only)
- 22.0kg (with optionally available CS-67PBK/67PWE stand)
- Body Color/Finish: Blue
- Included Accessories: Pedal (SP-3), AC Adaptor (AD-A12150LW), Music Stand, Dust cover
Bajaao Microfiber Polishing Cloth
The BAJAAO Microfiber Polishing Cloth is made of 80% polyester and 20% nylon. One strand is 10 times finer than silk and 100 times smaller than a human hair. Microfiber is preferred for its very lightweight, super absorbency, and rapid drying properties. The polishing cloth rapidly absorbs up to 7 times its weight in moisture and can be used safely on any surface. Polishes your guitar to a brilliant shine.
This Keyboard Stand is perfect for musicians who just want things strong, simple and affordable. All you need to do it simply place the keyboard on top of the stand and the rubber grips hold it in place to prevent slipping. Ideal companion for home and stage!
Sennheiser HD180 Headphones
Yet another wonderful rendition as far as headphone engineering is concerned, the HD 180 is a pair of headphone that delivers superior audio quality Sennheiser is known for. The entry level music accessory offers a rewarding listening experience and belongs to our portable entertainment headphones’ section.
This dynamic stereo portable entertainment headphone delivers a powerful replication of sound and a rich, crisp bass response. Sennheiser HD 180 also flaunts a closed back design and is capable of attaining passive attenuation/ effective isolation of background noise.
Besides, the portable entertainment headphones have a solid construction and are quite comfortable to use.
Buy the Sennheiser HD 180 online and simply enjoy!
- Frequency response (headphones): 21 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 24 Ω