Epiphone Les Paul Ultra-III Electric Guitar - Faded Cherry ENU3FCNH1
We all know that deep down, most guitarists love classic designs. That's why we made the new Les Paul Ultra-III with the same look and classic features of a traditional Les Paul along with new technology to give you a guitar that's still a real Les Paul but also so much more!
If you want a versatile, professional instrument designed for stage or studio and capable of both Les Paul crunch and real acoustic-like tones, the Epiphone Ultra-III is it!
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra-III Features:
- Pro-Bucker pickups
- Shadow NanoMag pickups
- Native Instruments GuitarRig download
- USB, mono, stereo outputs.
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra-III Specifications:
- Body Material: Chambered mahogany with Belly-scarf
- Top Material: AAA Flame maple Veneer
- Neck: mahogany, Slim Taper “D” Profile, Gluded-in; Mortise and Tenon
- Nut width: 1.68”
- Fingerboard: rosewood with pearloid trapezoid inlays
- Fingerboard radius: 12”
- Pickups: Epiphone ProBucker-2 (neck), Epiphone ProBucker-3 (bridge)
- Fingerboard Pickup: Shadow NanoMag Low-impedance pickup
- Front Controls: 3-way selector, neck volume, bridge volume, NanoMag Volume with push-push A/B switch, Master Tone, A/B LED indicators
- Back Controls: NanoMag gain, Nanomag Treble, NanoMag Bass
- Chromatic Tuner: On/Off switch, A-G indictors, high, low, and in-tune LED
- Outputs: 1/4 mono(blended) 1/4 stereo, USB
- Binding: Fingerboard and body 1 ply, cream
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Bridge: Locktone Tune-o-matic™/Stopbar
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover 16:1.