Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Epiphone DR-500MCE, solid wood is used throughout the instrument, giving you big, balanced sound and unmatched resonance. In it's price range, you'd be hard pressed to find acoustic guitars with solid wood backs and sides. Epiphone - happily - has a different approach: they built the DR-500MCE with a solid mahogany body, a Solid Sitka spruce top, and a glued-in, dove-tailed neck joint. The result? A brand new instrument with rich robust lows, balanced, lucid mids, and bell-like, shimmering highs. We've all heard the expression, "they don't build 'em like they used to." Well, Epiphone does!
With Epiphone's DR-500MCE acoustic-electric guitar, you're always ready to take the stage. Epiphone has fitted this fine guitar with Shadow's NanoMag neck pickup and NanoFlex bridge pickup, and the eSonic-2 stereo preamp. This combination gives you natural-sounding amplification and outstanding ease-of-use. the system features stereo output and a built-in tuner. To control your sound, you get a master volume, separate EQ controls for the NanoMag and NanoFlex pickups, a phase switch for killing feedback, and a tuner activation switch with output mute.
Epiphone DR-500MCE Features:
- Masterbuilt all solid wood cutaway dreadnought
- Solid Sitka spruce top; solid mahogany back and sides
- One-piece mahogany neck, SlimTaper "D" profile
- Neck joint glued-in, dove-tail with hide glue
- 25.5" scale; adjustable truss rod
- 14" radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium frets and pearloid Split-Diamond Inlays
- Shadow NanoMag neck pickup; Shadow NanoFlex bridge pickup
- eSonic-2 Stereo Preamp
- Binding: Body: 6-ply, Neck:1-ply, Headstock: 3-ply
- Rosewood bridge; bone saddle
- 1.68" wide bone nut
- Nickel hardware
- Grover Sta-Tite 18:1 machine heads.
Epiphone DR-500MCE Specifications:
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Style/Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Body Bracing: X bracing
- Neck Wood: Mahogany, set
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Split-Diamond Inlays
- Binding: Binding on body, neck, and headstock
- Neck Shape: C
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite 18:1
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4.875"
- Overall Length: 41.5"
- Electronics: Shadow NanoMag neck and NanoFlex bridge pickups; eSonic-2 stereo preamp.
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book