Building upon the long-term success of the Thunderbird bass, Epiphone introduces the professional series Thunderbird PRO IV. THE original "rock and roll" bass with the distinctive shape combines traditional design elements with new technology,all for a price that the working bassist can afford.
The Epiphone Thunderbird PRO IV features a rock-solid, 7-piece (Walnut/Maple/Walnut/Maple/Walnut/Maple/Walnut) neck with through-body construction for amazing sustain and tone. Add to that, Epiphone's new T-Pro bass humbucking pickups with custom active electronics and EQ and suddenly, the Thunderbird transforms into a very versatile bass capable of a wide variety of tonal options.
Other features include premium die-cast 14:1 bass machine heads, a "bad ass'' fully-adjustable bridge and SlimTaper neck profile with Epi-designed straight-string pull headstock. Add to that black hardware and black pickguard with silver Thunderbird logo and you've got the NEW Epiphone Thunderbird PRO IV. Case not included.Features:
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: 7-piece (walnut / maple / walnut / maple / walnut / maple / walnut)
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper
- Neck joint: Through-Neck
- Truss Rod: Double-Action, 2-Way
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12''
- Frets: 20-medium jumbo, nickel/silver alloy
- Scale Length: 34''
- Nut Width: 1.50"
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone T-PRO Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone T-PRO Bass Humbucker
- Bridge: Flush-Mount, fully adjustable
- Controls: Master Volume, Blend, High-EQ, Low-EQ
- Tuners: Premium die-cast 17:1 ratio
- Outputs: 1/4" Mono, Metal Jack Plate
- Hardware: Black
- Case: Not included