Packed with a baker's dozen of innovations, the American Elite Telecaster is the original solidbody electric guitar reimagined for modern players who want bleeding-edge performance with timeless visual style. The future of workhorse guitar design, this Tele guitar's stunning style, easy playing feel and flexible sound that meets any musical need, was made to tear it up on stage or in the studio.
- Single cutaway electric guitar
- Two all-new fourth generation Noiseless single-coil Telecaster pickups
- S-1 switching switches between parallel and series pickup wiring
- Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel
- 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard
- Locking short-post tuning machines
- Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks
All-New American Elite Neck
Designed for 21st-century players, the American Elite Series sports a new compound neck profile designed for comfort and the ultimate playability. A modern "C"-shape at the nut, the rear of the neck morphs along the length of the neck to a modern "D"-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of ergonomic support.
All-New 4th Generation Noiseless Pickups
With the all-new 4th generation Noiseless pickups, exclusive to the American Elite Series, we’ve achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion—authentic vintage-style Fender sound combined with noise-free performance. A quantum leap in pickup technology, these bleeding-edge pickups are the pinnacle of our pickup designs, offering crisp, clear cleans as well as gigantic overdriven tones that are bursting with pure rock power.
All-New American Elite Neck Heel
For improved upper register access and elegantly functional modern style, the American Elite Series' new cutaway neck heel blends into the asymmetrical neck volute for comfortably enhanced playing feel.
Nwq Double Action Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
The new double action truss rod adjustment wheel makes it a snap to adjust the instrument's neck relief without any special tools.
Locking Tuning Machines With All Short Post
Enjoy lightning-fast, easy re-stringing and enhanced playability from the new locking short post tuning machines. Not only do they provide increased break angle at the nut, they also increase tuning stability.
The S-1 switch on this model activates series or parallel wiring options when using both pickups for even more tonal variations. Discreetly placed atop the volume control, it engages or disengages at the tap of a finger for on-the-fly adjustments.
- Body Material : Alder
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape : Telecaster
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape : Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D" Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material : Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets : 22
- Fret Size : Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material : Bone
- Nut Width : 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays : Large Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod : Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Nut : Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Neck Pickup New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Controls Master Volume (with S-1 Switch) Master No-Load Tone
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SS
- Special Electronics S-1 Switch
- Bridge 6-Saddle American Tele with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip Barrel Style
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag Elite Molded Case
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book
Made in USA
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Super impressed and happy with this Strat. eager to explore more
I had two options the elite and the professional. I did for the elite solely on its versatility alone.
No words to describe... Its American Elite