The CF-60CE is a smaller adaption of Fender's top-selling CD-60 dreadnought, making this the perfect choice for a starter instrument. The top of the CF-60CE is crafted from laminated Spruce and is beautifully complemented by laminated Mahogany back and sides. The black-bound Mahogany neck houses a 20 fret Rosewood fingerboard (Radius: 11.81'') and 3mm White Pearloid Dot position inlays. The cutaway on the CF-60CE will allow for greater and more comfortable accessibility to the higher notes on the neck.
The CF-60CE comes equipped with Fender/Fishman Isys II System electronics with an active onboard preamp and built-in chromatic tuner. To tailor your tone to perfection these electronics feature volume, bass, mid and treble controls.
Other features include scalloped "X'' bracing, black body binding, a white acrylic rosette design, a Rosewood bridge with compensated Graphtech NuBone saddle, white with black-dot bridge pins, a dual-action truss rod and chrome die-cast tuners. A hardshell case is included with your purchase of the CF-60CE for the ultimate protection.Features:
- Series: Classic Design
- Body Shape: Folk
- Body Material: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Scalloped "X''
- Rosette: Fender White Pearloid Acrylic Design
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (Radius: 11.81'')
- Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3''
- Position Inlays: 3mm White Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Graphtech NuBone, 1.625''
- Special Electronics: Fender/Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Built-in Chromatic Tuner, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Graphtech NuBone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 80/20 Phospher Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Other Features: Dual Action Truss Rod, Scalloped X Bracing, 3mm Dot Position Inlays, Gold Silkscreened Fender Logo, Black Body and Neck Binding, Black/White Purfling