Fender CT-140SE 6-String Electro-Acoustic Guitar with Case - Rosewood Fretboard - Travel Body Style Overview :
The new Classic Design CT models feature a brand new body shape: Travel. Its short scale and compact size make it the perfect instrument to bring along wherever the music takes you. The CT-140SE Travel body is derived from an Auditorium shape that's been scaled down to 23.5" for comfort and portability. A great choice for players of all ages and sizes, it's exceptional alternative to downsized instrument normally reserved for young strummers.Features
- Travel body style
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Rosewood back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Fishman Presys pickup/preamp
- Includes hardshell case
Solid Spruce Top
Spruce is the standard tonewood for acoustic guitar tops—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking or delicate fingerpicking.
With its comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this instrument's neck creates an incredibly satisfying fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
Fishman Presys Preamp And Tuner
A Fishman Presys pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it.
Rosewood Back And Sides
With a pleasingly dark look, solid strength, smooth feel and excellent tonal quality, rosewood is a longtime standard for crafting quality acoustic instruments and gives this guitar an elegant appearance with rich, warm tone.
Graph Tech Nut And Bridge Saddle
Graph Tech string nuts and bridge saddles enhance the sustain, clarity and tonal consistency of an acoustic instrument. Neither too soft nor too brittle, they eliminate troublesome string binding while delivering performance, workability and appearance that easily outdoes other plastics, coming remarkably close to real bone.
Hardshell Case Included
The hardshell case features a useful storage compartment, making gig-to-gig transport a cinch.
- Body Back : Laminated Rosewood
- Body Sides : Laminated Rosewood
- Body Top : Solid Spruce
- Body Finish : Gloss
- Body Shape : Travel
- Body Binding : Multiple Bracing Scalloped X
- Rosette : CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material : Mahogany
- Neck Binding : 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish : Gloss
- Neck Shape : Fender 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length : 23.5" (597 mm)
- Fingerboard Material : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius : 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets : 20
- Fret Size : Vintage Style
- Nut Material : Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width : 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position : Inlays 3mm Pearloid Acrylic Inlay Dot
- Truss Rod : Dual-Action
- Controls : Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Phase
- Special Electronics : Fishman Presys Pickup System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Bridge : Rosewood
- Bridge Pins : Black with White Dots
- Hardware : Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines : Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard : None
- Strings Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag Hardshell Case
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book