Buy Fender Squier OBEY Graphic Stratocaster HSS Collage online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
BAJAAO India presents the Fender Squier Obey Graphic Stratocaster.
The new OBEY Graphic Series from Squier combines electric guitars with distinctive art and killer vibe to form truly inspirational freedom of expression instruments. Features include unique graphic art designs by renowned artist Shepard Fairey, Duncan Designed humbucking pickups and special RusticAndWorn hardware.
Squiers OBEY Graphic Stratocaster HSS Collage puts an awesomely eye-catching spin on a classic Fender instrument, with a collage of distinctive Shepard Fairey design elements.
Squier Obey Graphic Stratocasters Specification:
- Model Name OBEY Graphic Stratocaster HSS Collage
- Model Number 032-5000-(550)
- Series OBEY Graphic Series
- Colors (550) OBEY Collage Graphic Top with Antique Violin Back and Sides, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Body Basswood
- Neck Maple, C-Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard Rosewood, 9.5 Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets 22 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups 1 Duncan Designed HB102B Humbucking Pickup with Alnico Magnets (Bridge),
- 2 Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Pickups (Neck/Mid)
- Controls Master Volume,
- Tone 1. (Neck Pickup),
- Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge Synchronous Twin-Pivot Tremolo
- Machine Heads Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- Hardware Un-plated: RusticAndWorn
- Pickguard None
- Scale Length 25.5 (648 mm)
- Width at Nut 1.650 (42 mm).
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Sound: It has amazing sound. It can go from blues to metal to rock to punk, anything you can think of. I play a lot of rock and punk and it sounds great playing both. I'm using a Roland Micro Cube with it and the only bad thing is you have to turn the volume up a little loud to get it to sound good, but that's just the amp. The amp has flanger, phaser, chorus, tremolo, delay, and reverb. The guitar sounds awesome with and without the effects. // 9 Action, Fit & Finish: Um everything on the guitar was perfect. All I had to do was tighten the whammy bar and tune it a little. But, overall everything is on nice and tight and in the right place. Ha-ha. The only thing I wished they had done was made an owner's manual to go with it. Oh and I did shine it when I got home because it looked really bad. But after I shined it, it looked amazing. // 10 Reliability & Durability: This guitar has withstood 4 days of pretty much non-stop playing, and it seems like it will last. The strap buttons seem to be on pretty well, and I would definitely depend on it at a gig without a back up. The finish is great and will easily last. It's been knocked up against a few amps, walls, and tables, and hasn't chipped or scratched once. // 10