A guitar doesn't have to cost a bundle to sound good. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than everything else in their price range, but their rigorous inspection, set-up and warranty is the same as Ibanez's more expensive models.
- Neck type : GRG Maple neck
- Body : Basswood body
- Fretboard : Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay
- Fret : Jumbo frets
- Bridge : Edge III tremolo bridge
- Neck pickup : Infinity R (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle pickup : Infinity RS (S) middle pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge pickup : Infinity R (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Factory tuning : 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- String gauge : .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Hardware color : Black
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 56mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is the best guitar among the entire ibanez grg series.
I own this guitar and it's super cool....Once you have set it up it plays like dream....Middle pickup is annoying but no one uses it....On bridge position, It is amazing...Also the neck pickup is cool too...Tuners are pretty good but not great....Tremolo bridge ( edge iii ) is awesome...Actually edge iii looks better than floyd rose.....