Ibanez SA360FM Electric Guitar Overview:
Built for versatility, the SA is musical chameleon. From clean rhythm to crunchy blues, all the way out to the most molten of metal, the SA shines in every genre. Its arched top emphasizes the beauty of the SA's many visual treatments, from straight-ahead solid colors to a stunning quilted grained maple with transparent finishes. Combined with its SSH pickup configuration and simple synchronized tremolo, the SA can traverse any musical territory.
- Neck type : SA 3pc Maple neck
- Body : Flamed Maple top/ Mahogany body w/Abalone body binding
- Fretboard : Treated New Zealand Pine fretboard w/Abalone dot inlay
- Fret : Jumbo frets
- Bridge : SAT Pro II tremolo bridge
- Neck pickup : Quantum (S) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Middle pickup : Quantum (S) middle pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge pickup : TDB (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic, Alnico)
- Factory tuning : 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- String gauge : .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Hardware color : Chrome
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 56mm at 21F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
Original Ibanez design triple-coil construction (one single with one stacked) makes Ibanez the first to achieve switching between genuine single-coil and humbucking tone in one pickup.
The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.
SA Thin Body/Sat Pro II
The curvy arched SA series top maximizes the beautiful figured maple, and thinner body for more comfortable playability. The Ibanez Sat Pro II synchronized tremolo eliminates unnecessary resonance around the saddles by firmly securing them to the bridge plate.
This keeps the saddles very stable even during frequent tremolo use.
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book