Buy JBL VRX928LA 2-Way Line Array Loudspeaker online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
JBL VRX928LA 2-Way Line Array Loudspeaker.
The VRX928LA is a lightweight (28 lb / 13 kg) compact 8 inch two-way line-array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units.
JBL's VERTEC(R) Series Line Arrays lead the industry in large venue sound reinforcement. While intended for smaller venues than VERTEC, the VRX900 Series Constant Curvature Line Arrays are designed and built to the same high standards and uses the same advanced, concert-proven drivers. JBL's VRX900 Series speakers deliver extraordinary power handling, clarity, flexibility and, of course, stunning JBL sound in an attractive, easy to handle and affordable package.
JBL VRX928LA Features:
JBL VRX928LA Specifications:
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive woofer for high power capacity and lightweight.
- Two patent-pending neodymium HF compression drivers.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence
- Fly combinations of VRX928LA and Subwoofers (VRX915S) with optional array frame (VRX-SMAF)
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame
- Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown.
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or tripod stand.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading" in passive mode
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 70Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 87Hz-19kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 100 degree x 15 degree nominal (horizontal x vertical), single unit
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / passive, externally switchable
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0kHz
- Power Rating: 400 W / 800 W / 1600 W
- Bi-amp LF: 400 W / 800 W / 1600 W
- Bi-amp HF: 130 W / 60 W / 120 W
- System Maximum SPL2: 122dB SPL peak (passive mode)
- LF: 122dB (bi-amp mode)
- HF: 128dB (bi-amp mode)
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 90dB SPL (passive mode)
- LF: 90dB (bi-amp mode)
- HF: 108dB (bi-amp mode)
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2168H 8 in Differential Drive woofer
- HF Driver: 2 x JBL 2414H 1.0 in neodymium compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: Passive: 8 ohms
- Bi-amp LF: 8 ohms
- Bi-amp HF: 16 ohms
- Enclosure: 15 mm - 25 mm, multi-ply birch plywood
- Suspension/Mounting: Dual 36mm pole socket included. Suspension requires optional VRX-SMAF line array frame kit or M10 eyebolts.
- Transport: Integrated handle with backing cup
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 18 gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Dimensions: 9.0 in x 16.5 in x 10.5 in
- Net Weight: 28 lb
- Powered: No
- LF Driver Size: 8"
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- Power Rating (Program): 800W
- Peak Power Capacity: 1600W
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: 2 x Speakon
- Frequency Range: 70Hz-20khz
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 122dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 100 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 15 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: Plywood
- Mounting Options: Pole, Fly
- Height: 9"
- Width: 16.5"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Weight: 28 lbs.