Laney IRT30-112 30W Ironheart Combo Guitar Amplifier
The IRT30-112 Features the same channel and tube compliment as the bigger IRONHEART models and growls with 30 Watts RMS of monster CLEAN, RHYTHM & LEAD tones.
Origin Of Tone
Sometimes where things come is very important! Take for example the IRT30-112’s fully balanced and selectable (dry guitar/amped) DI. It takes its source AFTER the output section – with cabinet emulation.
This means you get your whole tone at the DI, a feature only previously available on super high-end, custom built guitar rigs or the IRT30-112’s cousin, the IRT-STUDIO!
Laney IRT30-112 Specifications:
- Power: 30 watts RMS
- Inputs: 1 x Jack
- Channels: 3 - Clean, Rhythm & Lead
- Equalisation: Bass, Middle & Treble with Pull-Push EQ shift on each
- Master Presence Control: Overall TONE
- Boost Switch: Footswitchable PRE BOOST
- Preamp Valves: 4 x ECC83
- Output Valves: 2 x 6L6
- Class: Class AB
- Reverb: Laney designed Digital reverb
- Footswitch: FS4-IRT supplied as standard - switches Channel, Clean, Reverb & Pre Boost
- FX Loop(s): Yes - variable level FX loop
- Output Attenuation: VARI WATTS feature
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Drivers: 1 x HH Custom Designed 12" driver
- Baffle: Angled Baffle
- Cabinet Design: Straight fronted
- Speaker connections: 8 Ohm socket
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm): 473 X 578 X 288
- MP3 Input: YES
- DI Socket: Yes : Selectable - Dry or Amped
- Weight: 20.5 Kg
Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 536 X 636 X 346.