Laney LX120RH 120W Guitar Head with Digital Effects And Reverb Overview:
The LX120RH is a twin channel guitar head kicking out 120 watts RMS with 2 independent channels each with 3-band EQ and on-board Reverb.
The LX range of solid-state electric guitar amplifiers offers legendary Laney guitar tone and reliability from practice room to stage.
The LX120RH is ready to hit the stage hard. With 120 watts of power, a broad spectrum of tones, it delivers on stage or rehearsal time and time again.
TWIN CHANNELS PLUS REVERB
Clean and Drive channels both have their own independent 3 band EQ for more variation between sounds. The Drive channel also features switchable XTS tone shaping for an instant scoop to the mid and a boost to key frequencies. On-board reverb can also be dialled in to add ambience to the tone.
The ideal partner for the LX120RH for some serious stage volume is the LX412 cabinet: connect one for a potent half stack or even two to seriously rock out.
An FX loop allows the connection of outboard effects. Reverb and Channel can be selected remotely with the connection of a footswitch (FS2).
- Cabinet Design: Black Metal Corners, Front Fret And Rubber Feet
- Cd Input: Yes (Phono)
- Channels: 2 (Clean And Distortion)
- Equalisation: Bass, Mid And Treble Per Channel
- Footswitch: FS2 (Not Included)
- Fx Loop(S): Yes
- Headphone Socket: No
- Inputs: 1 X Jack
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Line Out: Yes
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 305 X 825 X 305
- Power: 120 Watts
- Reverb: Yes
- Speaker Connections: 2 X Jacks (4 Ohms)
- Unit Dims - For Int. Case (HxWxD mm): 223 X 674 X 240
- Weight: 15 Kg Packed, 14 Kg Unit