BAJAAO India presents the Marshall MG Series MG30CFX Guitar Combo Amp Carbon Fiber.
An ideal practice amp with an analog tonal heart and solid digital effects.
The Marshall MG Series MG Series MG30CFX 30W 1x10 Guitar Combo Amp is an ideal amp for practicing and even performing in small to medium settings. Boasting a bold, carbon fiber-clad look, solid digital effects, and the MG Series' critically acclaimed, analog tonal heart, the MGCF Series has arrived and is already the practice amp choice of some of the world's leading players.
MG Series MG30CFX Guitar Combo Amp Carbon Fiber Features:
- 10" speaker
- Channels (storable): Clean, Crunch, OD1, OD2
- Digital Effects: Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Vibe, Octave
- Digital Delay: Hi-Fi, Tape, Multi, Reverse
- Digital reverb types: Spring, Studio
- MP3/ Line In jack
- Emulated headphone output
- External FX loop
- Channel-switching footswitch included
- MG footcontroller-compatible
- Compact size for practice and small jams/gigs
- Carbon fiber look and feel
- Critically acclaimed Marshall analog tone
- Power amp damping adds resonant low-end and realistic, tube amp-like feel.
MG Series MG30CFX Guitar Combo Amp Carbon Fiber Specifications:
- Dimensions: 480 x 420 x 225
- 11 lb.
Made in Vietnam
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Marshall MG Series MG30CFX Guitar Combo Amp Carbon Fiber
The Marshall MG Series MG30CFX Guitar Combo Amp Carbon Fiber is a good product for the given price. Enjoying playing my electric and semi-accoustic guitar with the amp. Packing well done and reached within the stipulated date.
Just got upgraded to this beast and have to say this is super buy for me. Gives exactly what I need - QUALITY!
A Marshall produces the best tones, period. This 30 watt wonder has four channels; clean, crunch, OD1 and OD2. There are two types of reverb and five effects. You can combine reverb-plate or spring- with one of the five effects. There are line options for iPhone and a line out for recording or headphones. The tones are incredible and live up to the Marshall name. I play my Fender American Special Stratocaster through this and most of the listeners cannot make out whether it is a recording or a live performance. This combination is that good.
A vintage company with a vintage product. Perfect for stage..