Martin DX2MAE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Overview:
Designed for those who have fallen in love with the look of Martin’s 15 and 17 Series solid mahogany guitars, this full-sized Dreadnought version of Martin’s recent 0XMAE features mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) top, back and sides, a herringbone applied rosette, a high performance neck, and a Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge. This warm, projective X Series guitar is stage and studio ready with FishmanSonitone electronics and built for strength to endure endless miles on the road.SPECIFICATIONS:OVERVIEW:
- BODY SIZE:D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP:None
- CONSTRUCTION:Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH:None
- BRACING PATTERN:X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:HPL
- NECK SHAPE:Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL:HPL
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:HPL
- ELECTRONICS:Fishman Sonitone
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS:Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA540T
- TOP COLOR:Clear
- BRIDGE STYLE:Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING:2 5/32"
- BRIDGE MATERIAL:FSC Certified Richlite
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL:White Plastic
- TOP DETAIL:Mahogany Pattern
- PICKGUARD:Faux Tortoise
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS:Black Plastic
- SADDLE:Compensated White Tusq
- ROSETTE:Herringbone Ink
- SADDLE RADIUS:16"
- BRACE MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- BRACE SIZE:5/16"
- BACK DETAIL:Mahogany Pattern
- SIDE DETAIL:Mahogany Pattern
- NECK MATERIAL:Rust Birch Laminate
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL:FSC Certified Richlite
- FINISH NECK:Hand-Rubbed
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET:2 1/8''
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE:Dots
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL:20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL:White Plastic
- NECK JOINS BODY AT:14th Fret
- SIDE DOTS:White
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE:Solid with Standard Taper
- TUNING MACHINES:Chrome Enclosed Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL:Rosewood HPL
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE:Script Ink
- NUT MATERIAL:White Corian