Martin DXMAE Electro Acoustic Guitar - X Series, Natural Overview:
The DXMAE acoustic-electric guitar features the D-14 Dreadnought style body that Martin is known for. Constructed with a spruce-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) top and mahogany grained HPL back and sides, the DXMAE is sure to impress. It’s stage ready with Fishman electronics—just plug in and play. The result: a great-sounding, great-playing guitar that is environmentally friendly and priced within reach of every aspiring guitarist.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Top Material: HPL
- Back Material: HPL
- Side Material: HPL
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Top Detail: Spruce Pattern
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Rosette: Herringbone Ink
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Heelcap: Black
- Side Detail: Mahogany Pattern
- Neck Material: Birch Laminate - Rust
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Neck Joins Bodt At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Knob: Small
- Nut Material: White Corian
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Guitar E-book